For many years, LLC. “EXSPERTINVEST” performs the revaluation of all types of property, property rights and intangible assets including: IPO, IFRS, IAS. Company’s specialists professionally, efficiently and as soon as possible to fulfill:
Assessment for IPO Valuation for IPO carried out when the corporation decided first to put its shares on public sale. If the company intends to raise long-term borrowings, including through initial public offering (IPO). In this case, no revaluation of assets is necessary.
Assessment for management decision after the owner of the revaluation receives the most accurate information that will allow him to make the right investment decisions, and ensure effective asset management.
Assessment to determine fair (market) value revaluation of fixed assets helps owners to lower the cost of capital received under the terms of the loan.
Standards and IFRS estimates for IPO:
Assessment of IFRS provides unity reporting required of all businesses working with foreign partners and multinational concerns. No matter in which country the company operates, international standards allow reporting form to be clear and transparent to all its customers and partners in other countries. The company, in the performance of assessment for IFRS adheres to the following standards:
• IFRS 1, whose full name sounds like “First-time Adoption of IFRS”. This type of assessment is necessary for those companies that recently operating in the market for the first time and decided to form and provide reporting standards adopted worldwide. Lets find out the fair value of assets.
• IFRS stands 3 “Business Combinations”. In general, the assessment in mergers and acquisitions is a must, as the agreement has a significant impact on the company and can be a great investment. The company that decided to buy a legal entity is obliged to find out all the features of its assets and their fair value because otherwise inevitably emerging risk.
• IAS 16 features dedicated evaluation assets. In some cases, particularly that caused this situation, reassess the underlying assets of the company should annually. To re-evaluation was valid and accurate, it is conducted by independent experts.
• IAS 36 is called “Impairment of Assets”. Revaluation of assets in this case arises from the assumption that they could lose in price because of the difficult economic situation or loss of the company.
• IAS 38 regulates the accounting and valuation of intangible assets.
• IAS 39 establishes rules for the revaluation of investments; is called the “Financial Instruments”.
• IAS 40 regulating the assessment and reassessment of assets to be used for the purpose of investment.
Assessment and reassessment of assets is essential for a clear understanding of the financial and property situation in which the company found itself, for making competent management and investment decisions.